- 3 Tablespoons Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Organic Ground Turkey Meat
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2-3 Tablespoons Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- Cover the sun-dried tomatoes in warm water and soak until soft. This will take about 10 minutes, depending on how soft your tomatoes are to start with. Drain and chop the tomatoes into small pieces. Combine with the remaining ingredients and form into 4 patties.
- Grill, pan-sear, or bake in the oven at 375°f until done, about 8 minutes. Serve over a large salad.
- Note: flavors melt together as they sit so feel free to mix up the ingredients ahead of time. As long as you started with fresh turkey (not frozen), uncooked patties can be frozen for future use.
Nutritional analysis per serving
calories 198 • carbohydrates 2.1 g • fiber 0 g • protein 22.8 g • fat 11.3 g • cholesterol 66 mg • sodium 156 mg • calcium 11 mg